Heart attacks are becoming quite common these days. Even in young people ranging from the age groups 25-35. Why are these attacks coming more often in these generations and how to tackle them with healthy habits. Let us know through this article.
In a study presented by the American Heart Association’s scientific research stated that attack on the heart in younger generations has been rising considerably. In the past, heart attacks are considered as the disease of old. But, now even younger generations are vulnerable to heart attacks.
WHAT CAUSES HEART ATTACK IN YOUNGER GENERATIONS:
- Heart attacks are basically caused due to bad habits such as drinking and smoking.
- It is also caused due to stress.
- But, in young people, it may be caused due to stress, bad habits, and family history.
- Hypertension is one of the reasons for getting an attack.
HOW SHOULD ONE TAKE CARE:
- Individuals after entering into their 25+ age group should take some serious precautions to lead a healthy and happy life.
- One should avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Should have a look at family health history.
- If someone from your family died of a heart attack or has some serious heart problems, there is a chance that their genes may reflect in you.
- So, if there is someone like them, have a general heart checkup once every year.
- Get a 3D Echo test done to your heart and consult a cardiologist to know any issues in your heart.
- Cardio exercises can keep your heart healthy.
- Treadmill, cross trainer exercises can help your heart to stay healthy and safe.
-Team Frontlines Media (Krishna)