The government of India has issued the notification for Digital India Internship Program-2021. The details of the program, how to get into it and the applying way is given below:
- Indian students from recognized universities in India who have secured at least 60% marks in the last held degree or certificate examination and pursuing B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc.(Electronics)/MCA/ DoEACC ‘B’ level/LL.B shall be eligible
- Candidates having exposure in the area of intended internship with good academic background and having higher qualification, based on need shall be given preference.
Internship would be offered once a year. The minimum duration of internship shall be of two months, extendable up to three months, depending on the performance of the candidate, requirement of the Ministry and time the Intern is willing to spend with the Ministry.
How to Apply:
- Visit URL http://meity.gov.in/schemes, click on Digital India Internship Scheme->Apply for Internship
- Register yourself as an applicant (if not already registered).
- Click on Apply for Service or Login
- Enter User Name, Password and Captcha code given and click on Submit.
- Once logged in, on the left menu click on Apply for services and then click on View services
- Click on ‘Apply’
A token remuneration of 10,000/- will be paid to you and certificate will be issued to you
Apply for the internship through the link here: CLICK HERE