Many of them have been asking to give the list of books for all the competitive exams, so we have decided to put all of them in one place.
First and foremost, Indian Civil Services, UPSC
1.All NCERT books from 6-12th classes in Social studies, Science, Polity, Geography, Economics.
2.Indian Polity by Laxmikanth
3.Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
4.India’s Struggle for Independence by Bipan Chandra
5.IGNOU material on Disaster Management
6. The daily newspaper is a must, try reading HINDU & INDIAN EXPRESS.
8.Mrunal videos on Youtube.
10. Read Tamilnadu History books for Ancient & Medieval.
11.Spectrum Book for Modern History.
12.Shankarayya IAS for the environment.
13.GC Leong for Geography.
Essential Books List for APPSC Group-1 Prelims Exam:
1.NCERT Text Books
2.AP SCERT Text Books
3.R S Agarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude Book
4.M. Laxmikanth’s Indian Polity
5.CBSE Text Books on Disaster Management
7.Good current affairs magazine
8.NIOS Textbooks on Environment
Essential Books list for TSPSC Group -1 Exam
1.Indian Geography – Old NCERT Geography Text Book
2.World Geography – G C Leong Physical Geography
3.General Science – SCERT AP/Telangana Books on General Science, Biology, Physics and
Chemistry from 6 to 10th Classes and NCERT Science Books.
4.Indian Polity and Constitution – M. Laxmikanth’s Indian Polity
5.Environment & Disaster Management – NIOS Textbooks on Environment and CBSE Textbooks on Disaster Management
6.Telangana History: Telugu Akademi’s Intermediate Telangana History Textbook.
7.Current Affairs – any two daily newspapers, preferably Eenadu and Namaste Telangana
Books for Bank Jobs
1.Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S Aggarwal
2. Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
3.High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
4.A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
5.Guide to Banking General Awareness and Banking Aptitude Test by RPH Editorial board
6.Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant publication
7.Current Affairs by Dhankar Publication
8.Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M. Tyra
9.Objective Marketing Aptitude by Arihant publication
10.Banking Awareness by B.K Publications
For CAT exams
1. Regularly read the articles, editorials in the English newspaper to improve your RC skills
2.Focus more on your weak areas and solve more practice questions and Mocks
3. Make your fundamentals clear conceptually
4. Recommended books to prepare for CAT are the latest CAT preparation books by Arun Sharma and Nishit K Sinha
5. Go for only latest edition of CAT preparation Books
6.DILR needs more practice, so attempt as many DILR practice questions for CAT preparation
7. If you are preparing with coaching, best utilize the CAT preparation material provided by them
1. Repeat all those therein for BANK exams and UPSC.
2.No need to read Core books of UPSC
3. Read NCERTs from 6-12th classes and read newspaper.
Books for GRE (U.S.A)
1.ETS: GRE The Official Guide to the Revised General Test (Third Edition)
2.5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides)
3.Barron’s GRE: 21st Edition
Books for IELTS & PTE
1.Available in their official sites.
2. Vigorous revision and practice are necessary for success in IELTS & PTE.
ALL THE BEST
PLEASE MAIL FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING EDUCATION TO [email protected]