POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA has issued a notification to fill up vacant positions. It is a government of India enterprise. The eligibility criteria, job role, and everything is mentioned below:
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA
- EEE/ECE/CIVIL Engineering students with 70% aggregate
- Selection will be based on GATE score of 2021
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE) / Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE).
- Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE 2021 shall be as decided by the GATE 2021 conducting authority.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2021, in the corresponding paper.
Last date for Online Submission of Application and online deposit of
application fees to POWERGRID are 15th April 2021
Detailed notification here: CLICK HERE
Click here to apply: CLICK HERE
Follow our Telegram Channel for more updates: CLICK HERE