GOOGLE, HP, MICROSOFT are offering jobs to freshers in their company. The details of the job, eligibility are given below:
GOOGLE: IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Practical experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment – supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Customer service, client-facing, and/or help desk experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant STEM field (e.g. Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration)
MICROSOFT: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022
• Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
HP: Operations Analyst
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain functions
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Basic understanding of procurement processes.
- Developed analytical and technical aptitude.
- Basic business application skills (e.g., Web-based, SAP-based).
- Good communication skills
Apply for Google: CLICK HERE
Apply for Microsoft: CLICK HERE
Apply for HP: CLICK HERE