Associate – SYSTEM ENGINEER:
IBM has vacancies for System Engineer in multiple areas in India. The job is vacant for freshers. Other details about the job are given below:
- Eligibility: BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH/MCA
- 2019/2020/2021/2022 graduates eligible
- CSE/IT/ECE/EEE Branches are eligible
- Minimum percentage of 60 or 6.0 CGPW through out the academics
One should be very thorough with your technical skills to get a job in IBM. IBM only conducts campus placements in top institutes like NITs and IITs. It conducts off-campus drives to students whose profile is very impressive.
One needs to apply for the off-campus drive through their company’s official portal. You will be interviewed by very experienced candidates to get into the job. A very good profile with good academics and impressive technical skills will be called for the interview and you will be undergoing the technical round twice.
Applying link for the respective job is here: CLICK HERE
LUMEL: PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- 2022 Graduates & Post Graduates from the below mentioned discipline willing to pursue a career in Product Development
- BE , ME, MCA, M.Sc (IT/CS)
- Core skillset would be JS/React.js/Python,Node.js, Mongo.db
Apply through the link here: CLICK HERE