Here in this article, we are going to share some frequently asked HR interview questions and reasons for your rejections in the HR round. Share it and save it for future reference.
Frequently Asked HR Questions:
- Tell me about yourself
- Tell me about the job designation you have applied for
- Are you willing to relocate and travel
- Why should I hire you?
- Why are you shifting from the core branch to IT?
- Why our company?
- What are your hobbies?
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Where do you see yourselves after 3/5 years?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you feel working on weekends and night shifts?
These are the most asked questions prepare a better answer that suits you. During the interview don’t get panic. Just vomit that what you have prepared in a confident way.
Reasons you may get Rejected:
- Your attitude: Feeling too shy, scared, over-confident may result in rejection
- Year gap: If you have year gap, justify that with a strong resume and perfect answers in the interview. The host should think that your year gap doesn’t matter!!
- Communication: No need of speaking fluent English. But, make sure you don’t make too many mistakes while speaking.
- Clarity: Be genuine. Never bluff with intentional answers. Be clear with your resume.
- Confidence: Just show your confidence. Do not try to be overconfident. Don’t try to crack jokes, make fun. Just complete the selection process with a simple smile on your face. Don’t show your fear on your face.
- Wear formals
- Give eye-contact
- Body posture-straight
- Confidence is the key
- Simple and straight. Don’t put too much information in it
- Present only facts in the resume
- Editing should be simple. Do not use any pictures, odd curves, or lines.
These are the tips given by TCS-HR who hosted our live session last week. This would help those who have missed the session.