What is FLM Campus Ambassador Program:
Campus Ambassadors (CA) act as the connection between a company and the university they are studying in. They are the main and direct contact with the company and are the voice of the company on their campus.
These Ambassadors are interested and excited about the company, its beliefs, what it stands for, and its work. They also tend to possess leadership qualities, taking initiative, and charge on their campuses. Due to this, they are also influential.They have all the right contacts, with both students and the faculty. The best part about this link is that a member of the university need not approach the company directly, they can approach the ambassador.
The ambassador is much more approachable and accessible than the company. They can be of great assistance due to the responsibility they carry.
Responsibilities of CA:
– Encourage friends and your network to join FrontLines Community
– Be the voice of FrontLines Media out there
– Spread the word about the free resources on Frontlines Media
– Promote jobs opportunities posted for freshers and final year students
– They also need to develop campus-specific marketing and outreach programs/campaigns. Companies often require their ambassadors to collect valuable feedback from the university about the company itself.
English Proficiency (Spoken)
English Proficiency (Written)
Student at any authorized college / university
Benefits of being a Campus Ambassador
A well managed and well-executed Campus Ambassador program will have a lot of benefits for the students as well as the company. Let’s see some of the benefits of being a Campus Ambassador:
- Working with corporate experience
- Improving of leadership and communication skills
- Industry certified for being Campus Ambassador
- Earn through affiliate program
- Internship opportunities
- Special Upgrade sessions
- Mentorship Assistance
- Swags & Goodies
- Linkedin Recommendation
- Corporate Networking
- Letter of Recommendation
What is expected from a Campus Ambassador?
– Enthusiasm & active participation
– Commitment to work
– Hunger to learn
– Readiness to take initiatives
Register for the Campus Ambassador Program: CLICK HERE