Well-known IT giant, Accenture has issued a job notification to fill the posts of Associate Software Engineer. The requirements, overview, and eligibility of the job role are given below:
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA without any active backlogs
- 2019/2020 passed outs only
- A maximum education gap of 1 year is exempted.
- Basic software languages
- Knowledge of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC) is an added advantage
- Should be flexible to relocate and work on night shifts.
Job Locations: Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Bengaluru
SALARY: 4,50,000/- per annum
Interested candidates can apply through the link below. Accenture calls for an off-campus drive-through elitmus test. It would be better to take the test for getting a call.
Apply for the job by clicking here: CLICK HERE
For Degree Students:
- All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS and Other 2020 & 2021 graduates with full time education only (Part time and distance educations are not considered)
Apply through the link here: CLICK HERE