PARALLEL WIRELESS is hiring freshers for two job roles. The details of the job, requirements and other information is given below:
PARALLEL WIRELESS: JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER & SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERN
- Bachelor’s (B.E/B.Tech), Bachelor’s (BE/BTech) or Master’s degree (ME/Mtech ) in Engineering; or equivalent training, education and experience.
- Academic understanding of Coding/Programming on C/C++
- Able to communicate well within the software environment
- Basic understanding of Linux OS internals, TCP/IP, multi-threading
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Knowledge of RF tools and usage
- Knowledge of the LTE, UTMS, Wi-Fi and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
Apply through the link here (System Engineer Intern): CLICK HERE
Apply through the link here (Junior Engineer): CLICK HERE