EY announced Techathon 4.0. The details of the contest, eligibility and other information is given below:
EY TECHATHON 4.0
- The participant(s) should be an Indian citizen, residing in India only and above 18 years of age on the date of the participation.
- The participant(s) should be students currently enrolled in a degree/diploma course (part-time or full-time) from any discipline in any college based out of India.
- The participant(s) can participate either in their individual capacity or as a team with team size not exceeding 4 members.
- Team formation guidelines:
- A team can have no more than 4 members
- The participants can be from any specialization
- Cross-year teams are allowed
- Cross-college teams are not allowed
- One participant cannot be a member of more than one team
- Bonus points for diversity in teaming
Register through the link here: CLICK HERE