CBTS is hiring freshers for the role of Associate Software Engineer. The details of the job, requirements and other information is given below:
CBTS: ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Working knowledge in designing interactive applications.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of test-driven development.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Ability to learn and develop software in C, C++, Java, Python, .Net, etc.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and release processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Four years of college resulting in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Apply through the link here: CLICK HERE