SOCIETE GENERALE is hiring freshers for the role of Operations Analyst. The details of the job, requirement and other information is given below:
SOCIETE GENERALE: OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Point of entry for client on all operations topics (exception of margin)
- Monitors and communicates to clients in relation to all trade life cycle events, e.g. allocations, breaks, transfers, expiry/market intentions until resolution.
- Controls client booking in relevant product database versus available external reference sources
- Fully understands booking rules and their impacts/ risks to firm on the complete trade lifecycle
Apply through the link here: CLICK HERE