NCGG is offering internship to all students in India. NCGG is National Centre for Good Governance. The details of the internship, eligibility & other information is given below:
- Internship programme is open for all Indian students studying in India or abroad.
- Internship is open to students with graduation degree and/ or are pursuing their post-graduation/ PG Diploma and advance academic degrees and are interested to intern as part of their dissertation/ capstone project in their curriculum or awaiting their degree certificate after appearing in their final examination in the same academic year.
- Students enrolled in 4 or 5–year courses in law and engineering may also apply for the Internship during their final year of graduation.
- The age of the candidate shall not exceed 30 years at the time of application.
- Applicant has to upload a letter of recommendation from their university/ institution, where he/ she is enrolled.
Domains/ areas available for Internship
- Public policy & governance
- Decentralized planning
- Public service delivery
- Laws & regulations
- Rural development & poverty elimination
- Water, sanitation, hygiene & public health
- Governance in healthcare
- Disaster resilience infrastructure and disaster mitigation
- Sustainable urban management and urban governance
- Infrastructure Development
- Innovation & entrepreneurship
- Water resource management & river rejuvenation
- Climate change, environment & clean energy
- Tribal affairs
- Monitoring, data analytics & evaluation
- Project planning, designing, management & monitoring
- Natural resource, environment and Forests
- Mass communication and social media
- Any other subject relevant to public policy, good governance, public service delivery, etc.
How to apply
- Apply by clicking the button below to submit your internship application form.
- Application for the NCGG internship will be open for submission from 1st to the 10th of each month.
- Please clearly mention you intended date of joining as well as the duration of your availability for the internship in the form.
- Please check your eligibility for the internship programme mentioned in the guidelines before applying.
Apply through the link here: CLICK HERE