HEAPTRACE is hiring freshers for the role of Associate Software Developer. The details of the job, requirements and other information is given below:
HEAPTRACE: ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Develop exposing RESTful API as interfaces and maintain them
- Able to work on web application or mobile application
- Troubleshoot or debug field issues as and when required
- Should have analytical and programming logic skill
- Sound knowledge SDLC and Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of Java, Angular, Python, React, Node, Dot.Net, Testing (Manual & Automation) and more.
- Any Knowledge on Angular/JS/React JS.
- Any Database knowledge such as MySQL, Postgres and MongoDB
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to interact with USA clients & global partners
- UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computer and IT Specialization, B.Sc in computer specialization
- PG :MS/M.Sc(Science), MCA in Any Specialization – CS Preferred
- From 3 LPA to 6 LPA
Apply through the link here: CLICK HERE