After the Minister of Home Affairs announced to extend the lockdown up to May 17th. There has been confusion among people on what will be opened and what will be closed in their respective zones (Red, Orange, Green). Hope this would clear all your doubts after reading this article.
ACTIVITIES THAT ARE RESTRICTED IN ALL ZONES (NATIONWIDE):
- Air, rail, metro, inter-state movement by road
- Schools, colleges, training/coaching institutions, etc
- Hospitality services, including hotels and restaurants
- Places of large public gatherings
- Cinema Halls, Malls, Gyms, Sports
- Social, Political gatherings
- Religious Places.
- No individual should move unnecessarily from 7 AM to 7 PM
- Movement of old, children, and pregnant ladies strictly prohibited.
ACTIVITIES ALLOWED ZONE WISE:
These are areas that are strictly prohibited for any activities due to the high amount of positive coronavirus cases. Here only medical essentials are allowed and all other movements are restricted.
Prohibitions over and above nationwide ban
- Cycle rickshaws and auto-rickshaws
- Taxis and cab aggregators
- Intra-district and inter-district plying of buses
- Barbershops, spas & salons
ACTIVITIES ALLOWED IN RED ZONES:
These include all activities that were opened effective April 20 such as…
1. Industrial establishments in urban areas with access control
2. Manufacturing of essential goods, IT hardware, and packaging
3. Construction activity where labor available in-situ
4. Standalone shops, neighborhood shops, and shops in residential complexes for both essentials and non-essentials
5. Ecommerce only for essential goods
6. Private offices with up to 33% strength
Apart from all those allowed in the Red Zone. The below are also permitted:
1. Taxis and cab aggregators with 1 passenger
2. Private vehicles for permitted activities only with passenger limits
3. Full range of e-commerce, liquor shops
1. All activities permitted but utmost precautionary measures.
2. Buses can operate with up to 50% seating capacity.
However, face masks, frequent usage of sanitizers is necessary for all in when moving in public places. As part of an advisory warning, it is better to opt for own vehicles rather than using public transports. Meanwhile, many software companies are still opting for work from home up to June ending which is a good thing. At least one person in a house should be tested in all the Red Zoned areas and gradually turn them to Orange and then to Green. This pandemic will not end that soon but after May 4th we may get some relief after being locked down for approximately 50 days.
Migrants who got stuck in other places and want to go home including Students, labors, Tourists contact your nodal officers.
TELANGANA – SANDEEP KUMAR – 07997950008
ANDHRA PRADESH – KRISHNA BABU – 09177611110
AP & TS PEOPLE STUCK IN TAMILNADU – ATHULYA – 9940341445
AP & TS PEOPLE STUCK IN KARNATAKA – PRASAD – 9448146360
MALINI – 9480800026