AXIS BANK is offering young bankers programs just like the other financial giants HDFC & ICICI. The mode of program, eligibility, requirements are given below. Go through the article and apply for it.
AXIS BANK YOUNG BANKERS PROGRAM
Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program is a one-year full-time course for graduates who wants to get into banking institutions. This program will be held in Manipal Institute, Bengaluru. On successful completion of the course, the candidate will be given a Diploma certificate in Banking and will be given a job in Axis Bank in Assistant Manager grade.
How To Apply?
You have to undergo an online test conducted by Amcat on behalf of AXIS bank. Selected candidates will be called for the young banker’s program that will be held in Bengaluru.
Once you get into the course in Bengaluru, the Axis bank will pay you a stipend of 5000/- per month for 9 months and 12,000/- per month during the internship program.
On successful completion of the program, you will be placed in Axis Bank as Assistant Manager with a package of 4.54 Lakhs PA CTC
Should I Pay and Fees for the Program:
Yes, you need to pay a fee of 4,13,000/- for the course. The bank will give you a loan and you can repay the loan after you get the job on a monthly EMI basis.
These fees of 4,13,000/- can be paid in 3 installments.
If you are looking for a job for a long time and Job is your primary requirement then, you can opt for this program.
- Both Graduates & Post Graduates from any stream with:
- a. 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR
- b. The aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, final year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted by June 2021.
- Graduation Degree is compulsory and should be full-time. Candidates holding a Diploma are not eligible to apply.
- Final year mark sheets to be submitted before June 2021.
Apply through the link here: CLICK HERE
For detailed program FAQ’s go through the link: CLICK HERE